Who love toy cameras? Me! Especially lomo cameras, I love all of the effects. Here is a tutorial on how to add lomo effect to your pictures.
*I use rupert's photo, found it on tumblr*
1. Open your image on photoshop. I use adobe photoshop CS3 but you can also do this on any higher version of photoshop.
2. Click on the brush tool like shown below, set the brush just like mine:
3. Pick the color: black #000000
4. Brush around your image.
5. Then go to image (on menubar)-> adjustments -> curves. Change the channel into blue and set the output to 25 and the input to 95.
6. Now set the brightness and contrass by go to image -> adjustments -> brightness/contrass. You can set it to your desire, here is my settings:
7. The last but not least; go to filter -> noise -> add noise and set the amount of noise to your desire, higher amount of noise for high quality image. Mine is 5% and distribution: uniform.
That's it, have fun with photoshop!<3